Thursday, October 7, 2010

I loss my way....

Tuhan, mauku apakan dgn diriku ini lg?Aku penat, lelah, buntu...datang tdk ku undang,pergi tdk ku pinta.

Here...Im walking into that cloud again n again,
And I lost myself,And I’m sad, sad, sad, Small, alone, scared.Craving purity,A fragile mind and,A gentle spirit.When everything is a mess,And everything is in place
And there’s too much hurt,Sad, small, sca...red, alone
When I sat in the sun,And I thought and I cried ’cause I’m sad, scared, small Alone

O Allah...if all these can make me strong enough for tomorrow...please do not let me alone today...
Am I too far from YOU......??



1 comment:

FarizaKhairil said...

my dear...Allah is always by your side...He never leave His servant...you are never been alone...never been left...


la tahzan...